MOSAIC [Design + Build], a leading Atlanta residential design/ build remodeling firm is prepared to hire a qualified Office Manager/Accounting Assistant with an interest in contributing to company growth. At least 3 years of experience is required. Candidate must be a highly organized, detail oriented, personable and customer oriented individual. The Office Manager’s primary responsibility is the administration of the front office. This includes interacting with all internal departments, as well as serving as the “Director of First Impressions” with prospective and existing clients. In addition, this position includes a significant accounting assistant element. The position reports to the Controller.
MOSAIC has a strong collaborative culture, both with clients and internal teams, and the best candidate will be eager to work in that supportive and challenging environment. This role requires involvement with the design and sales team including as-built measuring and documentation, schematic design, presentations and construction documents. Responsibilities will be determined by prior experience.
- Greets all who enter the MOSAIC office and showroom. Prepares meeting rooms, showroom and offices for guests and ensures their comfort while visiting.
- Answers the phone and handles phone messaging. Also maintains the phone system.
- Qualifies prospective clients over the phone and records all information on company lead sheets and ACT.
- Receives and distributes all incoming correspondence, invoices, and packages.
- Monitors and manages all office equipment and office supply needs.
- Responsible for the entire Accounts Payable process, from securing vendor W-9s to preparing checks. Must be able to communicate with vendors regarding invoice issues.
- Assists Controller with accounting data input and special projects such as insurance audits and 1099-Misc preparation.
- Assists Controller with managing employee time off requests.
- Files and retrieves accounting and contract documents.
- Utilizes and remains updated on company accounting software.
- Ensures that all subcontractor and vendor insurance data is current and secures certificates and appropriate licenses from subcontractors.
- Interfaces with Estimating and Production on project budgets, job costing, change requests, etc.
- Assists Marketing, Design, and Sales as requested.
- Performs other duties deemed appropriate for this position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Telephone Skills
- Writing and Communicating Skills
- Accounting Software Experience; SAGE 100 preferred, but not required.
- College degree
Compensation is competitive based on experience. The company office is centrally located in the Chamblee-Dunwoody-Sandy Springs area. This company fosters careers, not jobs.
Please send Cover Letter and Resume, along with salary requirements, to Laura@MosaicDesignBuild.com No phone calls or recruiters please.