MOSAIC [Design + Build] is currently hiring for an experienced Remodeling Sales Consultant to join our team. Please send a cover letter and resume to MOSAIC@MosaicDesignBuild.com for inquiries. No phone calls please.
Remodeling Sales Consultant
Responsible for generating sales (new projects) for the Company and serves as the Client’s Advocate throughout the process; from design to production. Networks to develop and promote the brand of the company, and is responsible for meeting monthly and yearly sales goals. Participates as a key member of the sales team and is instrumental in delivering the company’s USP and prospecting for new clients.
- Generates all sales letters, proposals, design agreements, design presentation notes, and construction agreements necessary to create a sale.
- Maintains sales data, pipeline and communications through the company CRM system
- Manages his or her Clients through the Sales/Design process on all assigned projects, and ensures designs, pricing, scopes of work, and contracts are fully vetted and reflect the complete scope of work.
- Coordinates and works closely with the assigned Designer(s) and/or Architect.
- Fully utilizes the company’s CRM program to manage prospects, design clients, and clients in production.
- Ensures that all pricing for projects being sold meets with the company’s gross profit margin goals.
- Prepares construction agreements per protocol and team responsibilities.
- Prepares follow up letters to initial consultations, planning agreements, proposals and contracts for his or her individual projects.
- Manages scope of work, design presentations, selections and pricing negotiation with Clients prior to job start and through issuance of contract.
- Ensures that plans/drawings, scopes of work, and proposals are accurate prior to each design presentation with clients.
- Reviews and verifies that all sales packages are complete and provides a quality handoff to the production team.
- Participates in weekly sales meetings and updates Director of Sales on sales calls made, planning agreements signed, and design client status respective to his or her projects.
- Promotes MOSAIC whenever possible at community functions, trade meetings, or networking events to increase awareness and promote sales.
- Documents and updates clients and design team on changes, notes, revisions obtained from sales presentations.
- Works closely with estimating to ensure that project scope, selections, and pricing are being managed to meet the Clients budget through each pricing and design presentation.
- Assists Clients with design changes and or major project changes during production
- Interfaces with Prospects, Sales Manager, Director of Design, Architects/Designers, Estimator, Selections Coordinator, Accounting, Director of Production, Marketing Director, Clients and Production staff.
- Fosters an enthusiastic, creative, “can do” attitude, and share the responsibility for the Company and sales department’s success in reaching its goals.
- Minimum Education Required: BS or BA degree preferable in construction management or engineering, or experience equivalent.
- Able to communicate clearly, concisely and personably in both written and verbal forms of communication.
- Computer literacy – computer estimating, complete competency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project.
- Thorough understanding of construction specifications both within Company and the industry.
- Ability to understand architectural intent and work through multiple levels of detail, ability to read and interpret architectural plans, details and specifications. Ability to see in three dimensions from two dimensional data.
- Worked in a construction sales specializing in remodeling or residential construction.