Have you been searching for ways to maximize your kitchen storage space? Check out these tips and tricks to create more storage in your kitchen:
- Utilize vertical space: Install shelves and hanging baskets to maximize vertical storage space, especially in areas that might otherwise go unused. Go for sides of cabinets and the inside of cabinet doors.
- Invest in stackable containers: Stackable containers are a great way to organize your pantry and maximize storage space. This is because they can be stacked on top of each other to save space. Also, their clear plastic design makes it easy to see what’s inside.
- Use a magnetic knife holder: Mount a magnetic knife holder on the wall or inside a cabinet. This frees up drawer space and keep your knives within easy reach.
- Add a lazy susan: A lazy susan can help you make the most of corner cabinet space by allowing you to rotate items for easy access.
- Make use of under-cabinet space: Install hooks, shelves or baskets under your cabinets to maximize storage space. This is a great place to store items like utensils, cutting boards, and baking sheets.
- Consider pull-out drawers: Installing pull-out drawers in your cabinets can make it easier to access items stored in the back. This reduces the need to pull out everything to find what you’re looking for.
- Get creative with hanging storage: Use hooks, magnetic strips, and over-the-door organizers. These can be used to hang items like pots, pans, and utensils.
- Store items in clear containers: Clear containers make it easy to see what’s inside and keep your pantry organized. Use containers of different sizes to store food, spices, and other small kitchen items.
By implementing these tips and tricks, you can maximize your kitchen storage space and make the most of your kitchen’s potential. When you’re ready to pursue a remodeling project in your home, give us a call at 770.670.6022 or fill out a Schedule A Consultation form here.