ATLANTA, GA – MOSAIC Group [Architects and Remodelers], a top ten remodeling firm in Atlanta, is proud to sponsor the inaugural Chastain Park Arts Festival.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
The Chastain Park Arts Festival is a two-day outdoor event with an emphasis on the visual arts. Located in the largest public park in Fulton County, the festival is established by the Atlanta Foundation for Public Spaces with several goals:
- Give back to the community through art.
- Create a venue that emphasizes local and Georgian artists, so they have a show they can depend on in their own back yard.
- Bring a festival to the northern part of Fulton County
- Create a festival for “artists by artists,” where artists have a voice in the creation and operations of the event create a show unlike any other in Atlanta
- Bringing together outstanding local, regional and national artists.
WHEN AND WHERE:
The inaugural two-day Chastain Park Arts Festival will be on the north side of the park, along Terry O. Chastain Memorial Drive (formerly Park Avenue), on Saturday, Oct. 17 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, Oct. 18 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Come see MOSAIC in Booth #64!