No matter the size of your yard, you can create an open, inviting and versatile area that accommodates your family’s needs as they evolve over time. Eric King, ASLA, King Landscaping, will share real-life examples in an upcoming educational program that help you promote unstructured family time and bonding.
“Creating a Family-Centered Outdoor Environment” is scheduled Saturday, Aug. 25, from 10-11 a.m. in the MOSAIC Group Showroom. Please R.S.V.P. to email@example.com.
He will talk about:
- Making your yard the “cool” place for your teenagers and their friends
- Developing natural areas to encourage free play and creative exploration
- Deciding when, where, why and what kind of play structures to use
- Choosing the best lawns for active play
- Creating a landscape that draws children outside
- Managing pests that often chase kids back inside
- Putting all the pieces together so it’s functional, beautiful and inviting.