Join MOSAIC Group’s William Fadul Saturday, Oct. 15, at 10 a.m. as he talks about the guiding principles of the “Not So Big House.” The free educational program will be held in the MOSAIC showroom, located at 2358 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn.
- What is the philosophy behind the Not So Big House and other similar and related trends in building and remodeling? It’s not just about size, nor is it just about “green.”
- William will discuss some of the design concepts Susanka extols in her books: ceiling height changes, multipurpose spaces, openess and light. These are not “new” ideas but are in many cases classic, yet forgotten.
- He will discuss how the Not So Big House concepts can be integrated into remodeling, rather than being limited to new home design.
- How can smaller actually feel bigger?
- How would one go about applying Not So Big House ideas to hiring a designer, architect and remodeler?
The program is open to the public. Please R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org.